Age signs on the delicate skin of the neck become noticeable very early. With the help of platysmoplasty (neck plastic) — surgical neck lift at the Genesis clinic - you will be able to correct the sharpness of the angle between the neck and the chin!
Platysma is a subcutaneous muscle of the neck. It is located on the front surface of the neck and is located from the collarbones to the chin itself.
There is even such an expression: "the neck shows the woman's age", and all because the neck has an extremely thin layer of fat, accordingly, it is more prone to dryness and loses elasticity quicker with age. Since platysma is an underactive muscle, blood circulation is slowed down, microcirculation is reduced, which leads to early manifestations of skin aging compared to the skin of the face and body.
You can improve the contours of the neck and the sharpness of the chin, prevent early sagging of the skin and the formation of annular folds ("Rings of Venus") at the Genesis clinic in Lviv, platysmoplasty is one of our specialties!
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS OF PLATYSMOPLASTY?
A neck lift is indicated in the following cases:
- with loss of elasticity of the skin of the neck as a result of age-related signs;
- sagging skin after severe weight loss;
- excess fat deposits;
- divergence of the edges of the subcutaneous muscle of the neck along the middle line ("turkey neck").
Platysmoplasty can be performed both independently and in combination with a face lift at the discretion of the doctor. A comprehensive approach allows not only to avoid contrast, but also to achieve a pronounced and really long-lasting result!
AFTER NECK LIFT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- CLEAR CONTOURS OF THE LOWER PART OF THE FACE;
- THE CORRECT SHARPNESS OF THE ANGLE BETWEEN THE NECK AND CHIN;
- GET RID OF EXCESS FAT UNDER THE CHIN;
- REMOVE EXCESS SKIN ON THE NECK THAT OVERHANGS.
HOW IS PLATYSMOPLASTY PROCESSED AT THE GENESIS CLINIC IN LVIV
- The first stage is a consultation with a plastic surgeon. The doctor will listen to your wishes regarding changes in your appearance and inform you in detail about what results and what methods can be achieved in your specific case. In addition to a visual examination, the plastic surgeon will take pictures, which are necessary for drawing up an individual plan of the operation and evaluating the obtained results after the end of the rehabilitation period.
- The unique Vectra XT computer diagnostic system with 3D modeling will allow you, together with the plastic surgeon, to simulate the desired three-dimensional model of your face and neck after platysmoplasty on the monitor screen. An experienced plastic surgeon knows what and how to change your appearance so that the result is as natural, harmonious and aesthetic as possible.
- Since platysmoplasty is a surgical intervention, you must take a series of preoperative examinations. You can take all tests directly at our clinic. Ultrasound of the operated area is included in the price of the operation. A neck lift is performed under general anesthesia. Gas anesthesia is used in our clinic, which gives the advantage of easy entry and exit from anesthesia without any complications.
- At the end of the operation, a special elastic bandage is applied to the neck area.
REHABILITATION AFTER NECK LIFT
- After the operation, you will stay at our clinic up to 2 days. You will be in new, comfortable, modern single rooms with all amenities, where qualified medical staff will provide you with high-quality post-operative care. In order for the healing to proceed as quickly as possible, without complications and with the least discomfort for you, after discharge from the clinic, follow all the recommendations of your doctor.
- The first three days you need to sleep with your head elevated to reduce postoperative swelling. Stitches are removed after 9 - 10 days. An elastic circular bandage or cervical brace should also be worn for 10 days after surgery. During the month after the operation, it is not recommended to do sports, you can not lift heavy things, visit the sauna, the swimming pool.
- Be sure to monitor your diet. Your diet should be enriched with trace elements and vitamins in a balanced amount. This contributes to the rapid healing and restoration of elasticity of the skin.
- Three months after neck plastic surgery, the aesthetic result can be assessed.
PLATYSMOPLASTY — PLASTIC SURGERY,
WHICH REQUIRES THE HIGH SKILLED PLASTIC SURGEON