Earlobe plastic surgery is usually performed for aesthetic reasons, because the soft tissues of the earlobe can stretch under the weight of massive earrings. Also, wearing stylish "tunnels" in the ears deforms the lobes so much that they are no longer able to restore their former shape on their own. If you are already tired of such exotic jewelry, you can easily return your ears to their previous appearance
The consequences of excessive piercing can be removed by giving the lobes a normal, aesthetic shape and size. You can fix it by surgical correction of the earlobe - a small plastic surgery that will remove the stretched lobe and reproduce the original anatomical structure of this part of the outer ear.
Also, suturing of earlobes can be used after an injury that damaged their integrity. Cases when patients turn to a plastic surgeon with a ruptured earlobe also happen quite often.
INDICATIONS FOR SURGICAL CORRECTION OF THE EAR LOBE:
► overstretching of the lobe after wearing earrings;
► rupture of the earlobe in the place of wearing jewelry or due to trauma;
► large holes in stretched lobes after wearing "tunnels";
► rough scars, keloid scars on the earlobe after an unsuccessful piercing or as a result of injuries;
► congenital defects of the shape of the earlobe, growth of the earlobe, congenital asymmetry of the earlobes;
► a neoplasm on the earlobe.
The human earlobe has neither bones nor cartilage, its structure is skin and subcutaneous fat. Blood is supplied to this part of the ear quite well, so small holes (up to 1 cm) in the earlobes heal on their own, leaving almost no scars. However, with larger holes, strongly stretched lobes, after long-term wearing of "tunnels", the ears will not restore their original shape by themselves.
Earlobe plastic surgery in Lviv is performed at the Genesis clinic at a high quality level. After all, this simple, at first glance, operation requires a high qualification of a plastic surgeon: it is important not just to sew up, but to skillfully restore the shape of the lobe, so that after the correction the ears and the face as a whole have a harmonious appearance. Aesthetics and safety with minimal invasiveness are the main principles on which the work of a professional plastic surgeon is based.
EAR LOBE PLASTIC PROCESSED AT THE GENESIS CLINIC IN LVIV?
- First, you should come for a consultation with a plastic surgeon. The doctor will examine the ears, discuss with you possible options for correction, make sure that there are no contraindications to the operation, such as inflammatory processes or infectious diseases.
- The doctor will also prescribe a pre-operative package of tests that can be taken directly at our clinic.
- The price of earlobe plastic surgery is quite affordable, you will get information about it at the consultation.
- Surgical correction of the earlobe is performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia.
- The operation lasts from half an hour to one hour.
EAR LOBE CORRECTION WITH ACUPULSE CO2 LASER
Earlobe correction can be performed purely surgically, but in our clinic in Lviv, this operation is also performed using the AcuPulse CO2 laser. What is the difference between these methods of earlobe plastic surgery ?
- The plastic surgeon uses the AcuPulse CO2 laser device instead of a traditional scalpel: the directional laser beam performs all incisions with great precision. The laser "scalpel" is non-contact, it does not compress or stretch the tissue around the incision site. The great advantage of laser earlobe correction is the absence of bleeding: because the laser scalpel simultaneously cuts blood vessels and causes their instant coagulation. The surgeon works in a dry, clean field, blood does not prevent him from performing precise small manipulations on such a small area as the earlobe. Using a laser makes earlobe plastic surgery even less invasive.
- With the help of a laser, you can perform any manipulations to correct the earlobe.
JUST ONE SIMPLE PROCEDURE — AND A AESTHETIC RESULT IS GUARANTEED
► Thanks to good blood supply, the ear heals quickly and almost painlessly, causing almost no discomfort. Sutures are removed on the 5th – 7th day after the operation. In order for healing to be be faster, the first days after the manipulation, it is better to sleep on your back, on a high pillow, so as not to squeeze and injure the operated lobes during sleep. After a well-done operation, the scar dissolves after some time and becomes invisible.
► Already three months after the correction, if desired, the earlobe can be pierced again and earrings can be worn.
The Genesis clinic in Lviv will fulfill all your aesthetic wishes according to the highest standards of the world's leading plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine clinics!
EAR LOBE CORRECTION (1 COMPLICATION) 350 $
EAR LOBE CORRECTION (2 DIFFICULTY) 700 $
CORRECTION OF THE EAR LOBE WITH CO2 LASER (1 COMPLICATION) 4 050 UAH
CORRECTION OF THE EAR LOBE WITH CO2 LASER (2 DIFFICULTIES) 7 050 UAH
*CALCULATION IS IN HRYVNA EQUIVALENT AT THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE