Brachioplasty is a plastic surgery
for lifting and correcting the arms, which is performed to reduce the sagging of the shoulder skin
Women often wants to have a hand plastic surgery. Quite often, after liposuction of the hands, excess skin remains that does not shrink, or the need for surgical correction may appear after a sharp weight loss.
Another reason when a hand lift may be necessary is that muscle tone decreases with age, especially if a person stops doing active sports and fitness. This applies, among other things, to the biceps and triceps of the hands. As a result of the dystrophy of these muscles, the hands look unattractive, the tissues sag unaesthetically, the stretched skin does not decrease. Brachioplasty will help in this situation.
WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT
OF HAND SKIN LIFTING ?
Brachioplasty perfectly hides the consequences of sudden weight loss, liposuction, lack of physical exertion on the shoulder muscles with visible loss of tone of the shoulder muscles, and removes age-related changes in the skin of the hands from the elbows to the shoulders. If there is excess fatty tissue in this area, plastic surgery of the hands will also remove them, visually reducing the volume of the shoulder and giving the hands a good shape.
After brachioplasty, your hands will have sporty, youthful look, will be tightened, and the skin structure will become more elastic. You will get rid of visual manifestations of skin laxity in the area next the shoulder joint and the armpits.
Plastic correction of hands is in great demand, as it complements liposuction on the shoulders and is included in the list of the most popular rejuvenating plastic surgeries for the body.
HOW IS THE PREPARATION AND SURGERY OF BRACHIOPLASTICS PROCESSED AT THE GENESIS CLINIC IN LVIV
- A mandatory preliminary stage is a consultation with a plastic surgeon. An experienced doctor will examine and listen to your wishes regarding hand correction. The doctor's task is to provide the patient with qualified and reliable information about the possibility and ways of solving his aesthetic problem. Perhaps, with a slight degree of skin sagging, the plastic surgeon will recommend limiting yourself to less invasive methods of correction, for example, a combination of Vaser Lipo 4HD liposuction with a J-plasma lift. At the consultation, the doctor will inform you what the price of arm lifting will be in your specific case, taking into account the required volumes of the intervention.
- The area of surgical intervention during brachioplasty is from the armpits to the elbow. Lifting the skin of the hands can be combined with the reduction of fat deposits in this area. Through a T-shaped incision, the plastic surgeon removes excess skin and subcutaneous fat. The operation takes place under general anesthesia (gas anesthesia), which is usually well tolerated by patients (easy entry and exit from anesthesia, no side effects). The duration of the operation is about 2 - 4 hours.
- After the operation, you will stay in the clinic for maximum two days. The specific length of stay will be determined by your plastic surgeon. We have created all the conditions for you: new comfortable single wards, round-the-clock qualified post-operative care, quality food.
- After brachioplasty, compression bandaging of the operated area is necessary. Post-operative hematomas, swelling, feeling of tightness of the skin on the shoulders disappear within a few days. Sutures are removed 10 - 14 days after the operation. The entire rehabilitation period is about 1.5 - 2 months.
- It is important to follow the doctor's recommendations, such as: wearing compression underwear (it helps speeding up recovery and reduce swelling and hematomas), avoiding physical exertion, especially arm exertion. Also you can not visit the pool, sauna, solarium, swim in open water.
- A thin scar stretching from the armpit to the elbow will lighten in a few months, get the tone of the surrounding skin, and become almost invisible. One of the conditions for the long-term effect of arm lift surgery is a stable weight without sharp chagnes. Control your body weight, follow a healthy diet, and enjoy the aesthetic result of arm skin tightening for the rest of your life.
THE GENESIS CLINIC IN LVIV
INVITES YOU TO DO QUALITY HAND PLASTIC
One of the main conditions for a successful plastic surgery is the skill and professionalism of an experienced plastic surgeon in combination with the latest medical technology, which allows using minimally invasive techniques and shortening the rehabilitation period.